Novartis wanted to combine their four Australian offices into one campus. We constructed 9,885 sqm of A-grade office space, including a fully integrated fit-out, which can accommodate up to 800 staff.
The ultra-modern design was issued with a 5 Star Greenstar for the sustainable design, construction and operation of the building and fit-outs, as well as a 5 Star NABERS for the building’s energy efficiency, carbon emissions, water consumed, and waste produced. These ratings reflect our ongoing commitment to build better environments to work and live.
This successful project was recognised with a number of awards, including:
- Architectural Design Winner (2016)
- Commercial & Residential Architecture Category, Good Design Awards
- Sir Arthur G. Stephenson Award, Winner (2016), Commercial Architecture Category Australian Institute of Architects, New South Wales Chapter
- Timber Vision Awards, Commendation (2016), Intergrain
- Finalist (2016), Workplace Design Category, Australian Interior Design Association
- World Architecture Awards, Shortlisted (2016), Commercial Category, World Architecture Festival
- A+ Awards, Finalist (2016), Commercial Office, Mid-Rise Category, Architizer
- Australian Interior Design Awards, Shortlisted (2016), Workplace Design Category, Design Institute of Australia